It’s nice to see all of your KPIs with their own individual visuals, but wouldn’t it be nice to see how your Instagram likes stack up to your Twitter favorites?
This article will assume that you know how to add a trend headline visual. If you do not know how to add this, click here!
How to Combine multiple Integrations using the Trend Headline
- After adding your trend headline to your storyboard and setting up its metric, make sure your visual is selected so that the custom toolbar appears to the right of the screen.
- At the bottom of this toolbar, you will see the a button titled “+ Add Row”; click on this button.
- You will see that a new row has been added where you can select the dataset and metric that this row will display; click on the “Select Data Set” option to select a dataset you would like to use.
- Next, click on the “Select Measure” section to select the metric you want to display / put up against the other row(s).
- To add more metrics, repeat steps 2-4 as my times as you would like to get the metrics all on one trend headline!
That’s it! As a sign of success, your trend headline should be populated with the metrics you added. Make sure you save your changes!
Below is a an example of a single visual that contains multiple integrations; specifically, this visual is a trending headline. At the bottom is a tabbed-pane that has three tabs: Google AdSense, Google Analytics, and Microsoft Advertising. To access data for each data set, simply click on the tab you would like to view and the data will be presented to you.