With the endless amount of internet accounts one can make with a single email, it’s easy to keep track of login-credentials. Optix allows users to link Optix with their respective Facebook and Google accounts. This quality-of-life improvement allows easier, one-click access to your dashboards!
Before we begin, we assure you that none of your personal information will be used without your consent. To connect your account:
- Begin at the Optix Login Page (https://app.optix.ai/login)
- Below the traditional username & password login, you will see a section title “-Or-“ following Facebook and Google buttons. Select the account you would like to connect to Optix.
- A new window will appear asking for the login credentials for the chosen account – log in to your personal account.
- For Facebook, after you login or if you are already login, the next window will appear with a message as “continue as…” followed by the profile you logged into. Select this profile.
- You will be prompted to allow Optix to access your information to your personal account – Don’t worry, we will not do anything without your permission!
As a sign of success, you will be brought to the storyboard manager. Your personal Facebook and/or Google account is now linked to Optix!