You’ve created the perfect dashboard for your clients or your boss – and it looks great! It’s now time to show your results by sharing the report. There are four ways to share a storyboard
1.) Share to Client (Optix members)
This is the quickest and easiest form of sharing in Optix. All a user needs to do is click the “Share” icon at the top right-hand side of your screen and it will be your first option.
- Click the “Share” icon at the top right-hand side of your screen. Sharing to a Client will be the first option.
- Simply type in the name(s) of the client(s) you would like to share to and click “Share”.
**You may also choose to share to all clients as a custom report.
2.) Copy URL Link
You can copy the URL link for a dashboard as well as for an entire group.
- In the dashboard manager, find the dashboard or the group of dashboards you want to share.
- Click the icon next to the dashboard or group name and choose the option Copy URL link. The dashboard or group URL link will be copied to your clipboard.
- You can then paste it and send it to the people you want to.
You can also find this same option under the “Sharing Options” menu inside your dashboard.
When your clients access your storyboard through the encrypted URL link, they will access a view-only mode in which all Optix edit functions are removed.
The standard storyboard or group URL link contains the optix.ai domain. If you want, you can create your own URL, we offer a customized white label solution, so your storyboard URLs can be branded to your company: datareport.optix.ai. Our website contains all the information you need to learn more about our white label solution!
3.) Intelligent AgentTM Snapshots
In order to reduce the number of tasks you have to think of every day, you can set an automatic Intelligent AgentTM Snapshot. Your reports will be sent on the day you want, with the frequency you choose, to whomever you want. So sweet! To schedule the auto-send:
- Open your storyboard and click on the share icon located in the top-right corner.
- Select the “share by email” option.
- In this panel, you can either send an email only once or schedule an automatic dispatch and choose the frequency you prefer. You can add an additional note to customize the content of your email and even include a PDF version of your dashboard.
Users will receive an email that will have the ability to click on the “See your storyboard” option in order to open it live in View Mode.
In the case of scheduled snapshots, you can change the settings whenever you want in the Intelligent AgentsTM section if you want to. Learn more on Optix Intelligent AgentTM in this article.
4.) Export as PDF
At any moment, you can decide to export your storyboard as a PDF file and save it on your device. To download the PDF file, simply click the Export as PDF option in the upper right-hand corner of your storyboard. Please note that this export can take a couple of seconds to prepare the PDF file and will be available to save momentarily.
Let the world see your awesome dashboard!